Want to customize a motorcycle jacket with patches? Knowing the significance of what you are wearing is crucial even though they can customize your biker outfit. While some patches are OK to wear, some could offend people by sending the wrong impression.
When choosing what to wear on your jacket, keep in mind that while our list is extensive, it’s not entire. Instead, use your best judgment. Let’s get going!
Why You Should Stay Away from Off-Limit Biker Patches
Although riding a motorcycle might be exciting, it’s not only about the ride; it’s also about the appearance. It’s essential to be cautious about wearing patches if you don’t their meaning or history. Here are certain things you need to know which motorcycle patches to avoid. But if you want a patch we will design it for you. Simply get a free quote now and let our professionals convert your idea into perfection.
Patches to Avoid
Here we list down 5 motorbike patches to avoid being mistaken for a member of a biker gang. This will undoubtedly attract unwelcome attention because they contain offensive words and contentious symbols.
1. Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs Patches
The American motorcycle scene is dominated by outlaw motorbike clubs. Because of their stringent regulations and discipline, they are terrifying.
- They are exceedingly precious of their mc patches and picky about who can join them.
- They find it offensive when a non-member person wears a logo from their motorbike club, and in a fit of rage, they might even injure the non-member.
- If they let you pull the patch off your leather vest or motorbike jacket to correct your error, count yourself lucky.
If you encounter someone donning an Outlaw patch, understand that it carries significant meaning and should not be underestimated.
2. 1%er patches
The 1% Motorcycle Club is an illegal motorcycle club that is the owner of the 1 %er patch. The 1% is stitched on a black diamond shape that is worn by club members and is made up of either white or gold threads.
The terrible incident occurred during a celebration after the Gypsy Tour Motorcycle Rally held in California. This is associated with the riders donning cuts or vests with the 1% patch.
To minimize any potential issues, it is advised to avoid wearing 1 %er patches.
3. 3%-er MC Patch
Interested to learn about the 3%er motorcycle club? Well, the majority of people think that the 1%ers and the 3%ers motorbike gang are connected, that is not the case, though.
- The 3 %er motorcycle club has sworn to oppose any constitutional violations by the US government.
- Despite the club’s sincere intentions, they can come across as rebellious.
- The Roman numeral III is surrounded by a circle of stars and is featured on the distinctive patch worn by members of the 3%er club.
Therefore, it is recommended to stay away from this biker patch to prevent difficulties with the law. Furthermore, If you are looking for a custom-designed patch of your choice then do get a free quote, Our professionals put every effort into converting your idea into perfection.
4. Vagos Patch
The Vagos is a notorious motorbike gang that controls the Mexican border and traffics illegal drugs. The Vagos gang is well-known for its iconic Norse mythology-inspired MC.
- The Vagos patch features the green words “Vagos MC” and a picture of the motorcycle riding by the God of mischief Loki.
- Sadly, the Vagos family is well-known for engaging in drug trafficking and other unlawful activities.
- The FBI classifies them as outlaw motorbike gangs because they frequently engage in combat with law authorities and other gangs.
Hence, you should stay away from wearing a Vagos MC Match. It is also not a good idea to purchase a replica of this logo that has been specially manufactured.
5. Outcast MC Patch
Ready to learn about why you should also avoid wearing the Outcast MC Patch?
- The Outcast is a notorious 1 %er outlaw motorcycle group that is known for its cold-blooded killings and drug peddling.
- The Outcast MC patch features a hollow iron cross that is thinly stitched against a black backdrop. There is a laughing skull with a cornrow braid in front of the cross.
Sewing the Outcast MC patches on your motorbike vests or jackets is a bad idea. Additionally, avoid making a biker patch specific to this motorbike group.
Then, Which Patches You Should Select?
Selection of patches might be difficult for motorbikes, Biker patches obviously improve your appearance and make riding a motorcycle more thrilling. There are several stylish motorbike patches available on the market. But there’s a problem. Nobody can just wear any patch they choose. Don’t worry if you having issues in choosing patches. Get a free quote and consult with us regarding any query. We’ll help you by providing every possible solution.
But here at Neat Custom Patches, we understand the importance of choosing patches that not only reflect your personal style but also keep you safe. We have a huge selection of patches for bikers, and you may customize them to fit your particular personality.